Recognised as one of the fastest growing Companies in the UK, it’s a really exciting time to be joining END. If you’re positive, passionate and dedicated and want to be part of our future success this could be the role for you.
DYNAMICS 365 TECHNICAL LEAD - FULL TIME, LONDON
Over the last 15 years, END. has evolved into a technology led retailer that provides luxury and contemporary apparel and exclusive sneaker drops to a global audience. One of the most influential, forward-thinking and inspirational fashion companies in the world, we have fresh products hitting our website daily and our service never stops.
END. prides itself on delivering a first-class customer experience, which has underpinned our success. With over 2 million customers we deliver to over 80 countries around the world and our online business is complimented by our industry leading retail stores in Newcastle, Glasgow and London.
We currently have a fabulous opportunity for a D365 Technical Lead. The role will effectively lead the D365 Technical Team to ensure all developments, integrations and environments are functional, available, value add and ultimately contribute to the overall business objectives. The successful person will provide leadership across the function and Company, creating the environment for everyone to thrive and deliver great results, building trust, being inspirational, enabling change and practicing empathy.
What you’ll be doing:
- Growth of in house D365 Development team who are responsible for project delivery and maintenance of systems
- Investigate, formalises and rolls out improvements to the teams’ working processes with minimum disruption to productivity
- Manages efficient ways of working between Functional and Technical teams
- Involved in Technical Solution Design
- Provides insight and guidance on best practices and workflows
- Prioritise tasks in line with business objectives
- Works closely with 3rd party vendors to ensure successful integrations
- Developing solutions to problem-solve
- Maintaining and improving an Agile environment to develop interfaces and customisations in line with project outcomes
- Reviewing D365 functionality, presenting ideas for system improvements, providing agile effort estimations, and attending project review meetings - for development, coding, testing, and configuration that meets requirements
What you’ll be able to demonstrate:
Skills and experience
- Responsible for the management of a department of significant importance to the business. Takes the initiative to keep own and subordinates’ skills and knowledge of their technical or professional specialty up to date. Broad and comprehensive technical understanding of different operational practises and systems across the department and function
- In-depth understanding of how all of the departments within the function interact and collaborate across the business to achieve business objectives. Understanding of the industry, commercial awareness with knowledge of challenges and changes in the sector.
- Leadership and management responsibility for teams within the department along with financial accountability for independent budgets delivered through teams.
- Analyse and interpret data from both internal and external sources, understanding the root cause of problems and development solutions using judgement in complex situations, continuously raising the bar. Looks to remove complexity where possible to focus on individual and departmental priorities.
- Responsibility for departmental planning, finances/budgets and end results. Makes decisions which impact the achievement of functional objectives and financial performance. Has influence over resources, operational practices and planning. Has accountability for end results of the department, impacting the function’s overall performance and end results. Positively impacts customer experience through the performance of the department.
- Strong communication and influencing skills. Able to exchange ideas and information effectively in a clear, concise and straightforward way. Working collaboratively with internal stakeholders including peers, senior leaders and team members and external stakeholders where required to achieve functional objectives.
- § 5+ years' work experience and demonstrable skills in Microsoft Dynamics environments encompassing AX2012, and/or D365 for Operations or Retail, supported by Microsoft Dynamics Development certification (from at least AX 2012)
- Full understanding of the architecture and the development framework of D365, including Visual Studio Team Services and Lifecycle Services
- Experience with the full development lifecycle i.e. requirements capture, analysis, design, test, documentation, maintenance, and configuration management
- Strong architectural understanding of the various frameworks, entities and common data service within Dynamics 365 especially including web services
- Experience of using version and source control to protect, manage and share source code
- Experience working with SOAP/REST API’s
- Excellent MS SQL Server skills
What we can offer you
- Competitive salary
- Generous staff discount and staff sales
- Hybrid working
- 34 days holidays (including bank holidays and birthday)
- Access to END. Exclusives benefits platform
- Access to Employee Assistance Programme
- Company pension scheme
- Opportunities for professional development and career progression
- Eye-test vouchers
Our core values underpin everything we do as a business. We always put our customers first, are passionate and dedicated and strive for excellence. To achieve this, we are positive and collaborative and keep it simple.
If you have what it takes to be part of our future success, we want to hear from you.
Please note - for the successful candidate, any employment is conditional on you having the right to work in the UK in the role in which you are employed. *We are unable to offer sponsorship to applicants outside of the UK.
Type of employment: Permanent, full-time