Recognised as one of the fastest growing Companies in the UK, it’s a really exciting time to be joining END. If you’re positive, passionate and dedicated and want to be part of our future success this could be the role for you.
STORE ASSISTANT MANAGER (OPERATIONS) - FULL TIME, SOHO, LONDON
Over the last 15 years, END. has evolved into a technology led retailer that provides luxury and contemporary apparel and exclusive sneaker drops to a global audience. One of the most influential, forward-thinking and inspirational fashion companies in the world, we have fresh products hitting our website daily and our service never stops.
END. prides itself on delivering a first-class customer experience, which has underpinned our success. With over 2 million customers we deliver to over 80 countries around the world and our online business is complimented by our industry leading retail stores in Newcastle, Glasgow, Manchester and London
We currently have a fantastic opportunity in our retail team for a Store Assistant Manager (Operations). Reporting into the Store Manager you will be the main point of contact for all operational matters. You will be accountable for reviewing and improving organisational processes, working to improve quality, productivity and efficiency. You will also be responsible for attracting talent and setting training standards and hiring procedures.
What you'll be doing
- To assist the Store Manager in the operating manner of their choice, exhibiting continuity in all operations.
- To work in partnership with the Customer Experience Manager in producing a seamless front of house Service experience for all visitors to our store.
- To be an expert in store operations with an excellent working knowledge of the processes behind all services and procedures.
- To identify operational opportunities and initiatives to continually improve performance, communicating them to the Store Manager regularly.
- To take financial accountability by supporting the Store Manager in the management of wage to sales budget, shrinkage and revenue.
- To support the Store Manager in generating and analysing reports on all areas of store operation, using this information to drive success.
- To lead the back of house and sales teams to operational excellence in all areas, from stock management and audits, to smooth replenishment of the shop floor and cashing up.
- To drive store sales through personally and effectively motivating the team to achieve and exceed set budgets and targets.
- To ensure that the store image is in line with business standards by conducting and following up on floor walks.
- To maintain awareness of product and merchandising standards, utilising floorplans, replenishing stock, and following VM guidelines.
- To ensure that communication in store and between departments is ongoing and utilised to maintain an environment of continuous improvement.
- To be positioned to assist with and take over full managerial tasks as necessary.
- To maintain workplace safety and provide a healthy environment for staff and customers.
What you'll be able to demonstrate
Skills and experience:
- Previous experience directing operational standards at store level.
- Strong knowledge of Excel.
- Broad experience within HR – resource planning to performance management.
- An accomplished people manager, able to draw the best from our talent and help them plan for success.
- A strong communicator ensuring that all changes and updates are passed through the Retail Chain.
- Able to use initiative to make decisions at speed and to the benefit of the business.
- Ambition within the Retail Function – we want to develop you into a successful Store Manager.
- Prepared and energised to put in the necessary effort to help make the business a success.
- A genuine love for your work and the Industry you are in.
- You must be charismatic with an energy that entices people.
- You should be able to demonstrate excellent written and verbal communication skills
What we can offer you
- Competitive salary
- Generous staff discount and staff sales
- 31 days holidays (including bank holidays and birthday)
- Access to END. Exclusives benefits platform
- Access to Employee Assistance Programme
- Company pension scheme
- Healthcare Cash Plan
- Opportunities for professional development and career progression
- Cycle-to-work scheme
Our core values underpin everything we do as a business. We always put our customers first, are passionate and dedicated and strive for excellence. To achieve this, we are positive and collaborative and keep it simple.
If you have what it takes to be part of our future success we want to hear from you.
Type of employment: Permanent, full-time